WORK WITH GO DENT
Join the Go Network and become
a part of the fastest growing PDR company in South Africa.
We are looking for highly skilled individuals who are able to run their own businesses while providing services to our commercial and retail customers when requested. Go Dent offers all technicians the opportunity to perform large and small scale work throughout South Africa and abroad through our association with KhS International.
Joining Go Dent is a commitment to building your future. This is about you, and your business while we provide you with continuous guidance and support to ensure your business grows.
You get to run your own business as a Go Dent franchisee with the benefits of our continuous support including
- Local and Foreign Work Opportunities
- Branding and Marketing
- Bookkeeping Services
- Sales Training
- Customer Relationship Management
- Legal Advice and Recoveries
Aside from building your own business, we provide you with additional work opportunities during hail catastrophes for our retail and commercial clients where our customers become yours.
We don’t just work with any technicians. All Go Dent technicians are required to undergo the stringent competency test set by Dent Digest SA and KhS International. Upon successful application, you will be provided with
- Access to our Go Network website
- Competency certificate
- Go Dent uniforms, business cards, and mobile shade ports
- Hail, retail, and commercial repair work
- Mobile quotation, invoicing, and bookkeeping software and assistance
- On time payment, every time
- Opportunity to be associated with the biggest PDR company in the world
- Sales training
- Work opportunities abroad
All Go Dent technicians are managed through the Go Dent System which allows customers to request quotations online. You will be required to inspect the customer’s vehicle, provide a quotation, and perform the dent removal on behalf of Go Dent. We manage all administration and provide you with the opportunity to repair the vehicle if it is within your selected area.
Aspirant Go Dent Technicians are required to undergo a competency test which measures:
- Quality of tools and equipment
- Body panel positioning
- Lamp positioning
- Appropriate selection of tools
- Ability to locate the tool on dent
- Lifting the low spots
- Addressing high spots
- Number of dents removed without a trace
- Number of dents not removed without a trace
- Neatness and tidiness
- Time taken to complete task
Following a competency assessment, successful technicians are provided with a certificate and initial grading on the following scale:
|A||Expert||Able to select the correct tools easily; Able to identify all dents on a panel; Able to repair category A dents at a rate of 1 dent per 1 minute interval; No imperfections in workmanship; No trace of dent removal|
|B||Professional||Able to select the correct tools easily; Able to identify all dents on a panel; Ably to repair category A dents at a rate of 1 dent per 2 minute interval; Able to easily notice and correct minor defects in workmanship; No trace of dent removal; No cracking of paintwork|
|C||Competent||Able to select the correct tools easily; Able to identify all dents on a panel; Able to repair category A dents at a rate of 1 dent per 5 minute interval; Able to easily notice and correct minor defects in workmanship; Minimal trace of dent removal (corrected with polishing); No cracking of paint work|
- Maximum dent diameter repaired without cracking paint
- Ability to reach optimum quality in limited time while working under pressure
- Level of quality in difficult / challenging dents
Spend your life doing the things you love.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Derick was dedicated to his work and did a wonderful job. He kept me informed and handled the timelines very well could not have asked for more.”
– Krishna Kiran Kambhampaty